*♥Baobao♥*
♥ 一场爱情的游戏,只是一场梦 ♥
Photobucket♥ 宝宝


Your gentle touch warm my body,
make me sexay with a little sluty
and form me bitchy.
Necessary contact - Lovesbaobao@hotmail.com
* Baobao's Facebook *
* Baobao's Friendster *

Baobei(s) reading

cute pig icon Pictures, Images and Photos♥ 暗底路贝比

He rocks my life ever since our first touch.
His sweetness melted my tiny heart.
His gentle palm warmed my body.
He gave me what I've ever wanted.
♥Our love began from 04June09♥

PhotobucketTagbox



PhotobucketThey are my life

❤Amy*Darling
❤Beibei*Baobei
❤Eleanor*Sweetheart
❤Emily*Sweety
❤Edwin*Yandao
❤Jacelyn*Jie
❤Judy*Sunshine
❤Lyna*Sayang
❤Peijuan*Baobei
❤Rebecca*Baby
❤Serene*Girlfriend
❤Stella*MLMB*
❤Xingzi*Cutest

PhotobucketDaily entertainment

❤AngelaBaby
❤Connie
❤JaniceMan
❤VictoriaWu
❤Xuesha
❤Xiaxue







PhotobucketArchieves



PhotobucketMoji


Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Awkward.

Went to Courts with Mummy on Monday. To shop for everything.
Yeah, everything! With vouchers, you can do anything! Hahaha.
We bought bedsheets, curtains, pillows, cups, Omomo. So cool! Simply walk abt and get whatever I want.
Hahaha. After carrying things back home, cab to Beibi's place. To eat dinner? And watch Transformer2.
It's a show that dont mind watching few more times. Why? MEGAN FOX!
After this movie, she's like the hot topic everyone was talking abt. Hot sexy & pretty!
But I heard from people that she used to be a man? Ahh, whatever.
I only know she's hot. :p


On Tuesday, cab to Airport for a job interview.
I just love working at Airport man. The environment is good everywhere is clean and most importantly, no messy ppl around.
Still got another second round of interview to go :( Sian. If only I got the job. Teehee!
After the interview, went to meet up with Edwin sis! After sucha long time man.
As usual, lunch first then proceed to our plan.
Lunch at Geylang;smelly tofu. Then Katong to play pool&K.

While we're having our dinner, Edwin suggested to look for Queeny.
As he know where she's working right now.. And so.. went to get her favourite drink and a pancake & up to the shop.
I never know that facing someone that I wish to meet badly able to make my heart beat beats f. fast.
Before entering I was, shivering? Cant wait to see her but still afraid to see her.
Curious what her expression gonna be like. Curious what will she tell me when she first saw us.
Curious how she look like now. Curious how is she getting on..

Bringing up sucha big courage and look for her.
With her standing right in front of me, I turn speechless. There's so much I wish to tell her but I cant.
Well, finally I spoke.
"Been so long since I last met you. How're you?"..... Still beating v v v fast.. ZZZZ.
"Oh, I'm doing fine. Satisfied with my life!"

.
.
.
.
.

Conversation went on for abt 10 mins or so, she went back to work.
Sigh. Left with disappointment..
Guess its time. Its time to let go.. our 7 yrs of friendship.

I know you might be reading this post. I just want to let you know, I'm sorry for the sudden visit.
But still, glad that you're happy with your life. We might not be able to be friends again, but as long as you're happy, we'll be happy for you too.
If anything happen, I believe Stella, Edwin & me will still be there for you.

And guess you can get my number easily from anyone.
Just.. gimme a call if you need any help.
Be happy always.

With this..
We get these. Lol.
Spent 50 bucks on these items from Sasa.






Yes.. heart beating fucking fast..
Pink guava used to be her favourite drink.
Teo heng after that.

We signed our Life Time I.O.U while singing half way! Hahaha.
It's only between both of us.
Gonna do smth new with Stella love!




I know la.. Ppl have been reminding me that my handwriting like ants.
Cant even see the word. LOL.







Beibi came to find me!!! :D Sweet sweet love.

Sucha sweetheart :) Thank you. XOXO

link | posted by *♥Baobao♥* at 9:59 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Back to Main Page

© Name Of Your Site.com | powered by Blogger | designed by mela