*♥Baobao♥*
♥ 一场爱情的游戏,只是一场梦 ♥
Photobucket♥ 宝宝


Your gentle touch warm my body,
make me sexay with a little sluty
and form me bitchy.
Necessary contact - Lovesbaobao@hotmail.com
* Baobao's Facebook *
* Baobao's Friendster *

Baobei(s) reading

cute pig icon Pictures, Images and Photos♥ 暗底路贝比

He rocks my life ever since our first touch.
His sweetness melted my tiny heart.
His gentle palm warmed my body.
He gave me what I've ever wanted.
♥Our love began from 04June09♥

PhotobucketTagbox



PhotobucketThey are my life

❤Amy*Darling
❤Beibei*Baobei
❤Eleanor*Sweetheart
❤Emily*Sweety
❤Edwin*Yandao
❤Jacelyn*Jie
❤Judy*Sunshine
❤Lyna*Sayang
❤Peijuan*Baobei
❤Rebecca*Baby
❤Serene*Girlfriend
❤Stella*MLMB*
❤Xingzi*Cutest

PhotobucketDaily entertainment

❤AngelaBaby
❤Connie
❤JaniceMan
❤VictoriaWu
❤Xuesha
❤Xiaxue







PhotobucketArchieves



PhotobucketMoji


Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Changing blog url soon.

Well, it's pretty upset that I couldn't stick to this url anymore :(
Pisaca is fucking troublesome man! Stated that every blogger acct have limited space for the pics.
If you exceed, then wont be able to post anymore pic.. Sigh. Therefore, I needa get a new url real soon!
Will be start blogging at my new blog from coming Monday onwards I guess.
So please take note yea!!


K, it's 3.50am right now and &blogging as well as video cam with C-von Darlingggg.
It took me abt 1 hr to finish this short post man. Because I'm busying typing on the msn while she's relaxing,
using her headphone. -.- Damn it. I gonna get one soon! So that I can chat with Beibi too!
Hahaha. Okay soon soon..


Tml everyone is going out to count down for new year eve :( I'll be like fucking staying at home like a loser.
Damnnn. Please.. by 1 or 2am if he's not back I shall head out to meet Beibi!
Please bear with me with only a few random pics in my post.
Normal post including many pics will be back on my new blog! :D

Please remember to relink meeee!


HAHAHAH! When Beibi is young. I think he look weird when he's young. :/
Okay la, not bad la. But not as cute as me. Gees.

link | posted by *♥Baobao♥* at 11:29 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Back to Main Page

© Name Of Your Site.com | powered by Blogger | designed by mela