*♥Baobao♥*
♥ 一场爱情的游戏,只是一场梦 ♥
Photobucket♥ 宝宝


Your gentle touch warm my body,
make me sexay with a little sluty
and form me bitchy.
Necessary contact - Lovesbaobao@hotmail.com
* Baobao's Facebook *
* Baobao's Friendster *

Baobei(s) reading

cute pig icon Pictures, Images and Photos♥ 暗底路贝比

He rocks my life ever since our first touch.
His sweetness melted my tiny heart.
His gentle palm warmed my body.
He gave me what I've ever wanted.
♥Our love began from 04June09♥

PhotobucketTagbox



PhotobucketThey are my life

❤Amy*Darling
❤Beibei*Baobei
❤Eleanor*Sweetheart
❤Emily*Sweety
❤Edwin*Yandao
❤Jacelyn*Jie
❤Judy*Sunshine
❤Lyna*Sayang
❤Peijuan*Baobei
❤Rebecca*Baby
❤Serene*Girlfriend
❤Stella*MLMB*
❤Xingzi*Cutest

PhotobucketDaily entertainment

❤AngelaBaby
❤Connie
❤JaniceMan
❤VictoriaWu
❤Xuesha
❤Xiaxue







PhotobucketArchieves



PhotobucketMoji


Sunday, December 27, 2009

Pictures post.

Finally received almost all the pics alr I guess. Hahaha.
Well, Friday which was the 25th was a suer tiring day. Work from 5pm to 8pm.
Went to Wisma for dinner with Stella love and headed over to Beibi's place.
Gees. It's the first time.. He drive me home! :D
Uh, he got his liscence for abt 1 yr alr. But this is the first time he drive me man. Hahaa.
Beibi, dont say I nv remind you. Go read up now!!!

Since 25th is the last day of work, another words, I gotta find a new job. Argh..
If only I can stay at home and be taitai.. :p
On the 26th, went over to Beibi's place to watch him sleep. -.-
At night, he drive me home again :) It's the second time. Yeah!


Oh btw readers! Please take note! I'll be changing blog url soon!
Due to the trouble Picasa gave. I'm forced to change url. If not, all my post gonna be filled with words only.
Wasn't able to upload pics. Once I've decided which url & successfully change I'll inform everyone!
So please take note!!!! :)



In total of 8 Santarinas.




Gift exchange! Depending on your luck that you draw-ed whose name & you got his/her present.
Gf got Edwin's present! A watch. Hahaa.
Darling got Serene's present! Cow stack-up cup.
I got Chevonne's present. Royce chocolate. Sigh. Hate receiving food for present.
It taste damn nice. But you know what? Abt half pack of the chocolate is in Chevonne's stomach -.-
She gave me the present but she finish it herself. Lol.

Beibi got Jiejie's present.
That's his love! Hahhaa. But the games inside damn hiong.(fierce) If you're really going to follow the rules of the game,
confirm.. within 1 hr you'll get drunk alr. Hahaha.

He just love it la. Hahahaha!

Liying & Michelle. They really look like twins pls.
Hahaha. But they're friends. They've knew each other for 7 yrs..

Look alike right.
Envy... If only she's still with me..
Orchard Road block from 1pm to 1am. Chingay occupied the road.
Gonna be the last time snapping pic of my costume :)
Love this job so much.

Beibi's mummy gave me chocolate as Christmas present.


Gees. While he's driving and I'm snapping pic. Just look at my smile k.
I'm duper happyyy!

link | posted by *♥Baobao♥* at 12:40 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Back to Main Page

© Name Of Your Site.com | powered by Blogger | designed by mela